Soft boiled eggs for breakfast: Spice up your recipe!

Hey guys,
So as promised, I'm here with a wonderful recipe to share with you guys. This is one of  my favourite recipes mainly because of it's taste texture and most of the time it's hard to find anything except egg in the fridge. So I learned how to cook eggs in various ways when I can't find anything else to eat.

See, doesn't it look delicious? This soft boiled egg is quite different from the ordinary ones as I SPICED it up! just as the title says it's time to 'spice up your recipe'.

Wanna make it at home? Here are the ingredients..


You will need
❥ One large egg
❥ Salt
❥Pepper

To Spice up the recipe use
❥ Curry leaves
❥ Onions 
❥ Garlic
❥ Green Chillies
(use these in small amounts, thinly sliced or chopped)


So, let's get started.


 First boil the egg for around 6 minutes for it to be soft boiled

And while the egg is boiling, take the curry leaves (one leaf is enough) the chopped garlic, onions and chillies and mix them .. use a very small amount (especially garlic) if you are not used to spices. Add very small amounts of salt and pepper and Keep the mixture aside.

Then as soon as you take the egg out, put it in to a container with cold water with ice. So it will stop the cooking inside the egg.

Carefully remove the shell of the egg and keep it in a plate.

Using a knife, carefully cut the egg in two. If you have boiled it perfectly, a little yolk will come out and the rest will be attached to the egg.



Then sprinkle a small amount of the spice mixture ( the amount depends on your liking) in to the prepared egg. You might want to add a little less spices than I did because I love spices ...

Then Find a spoon and start Digging! 

 


      I hope you enjoyed the recipe. What's your favourite way to cook eggs?

4 comments:

  1. Bulls eye is my fuss free egg recipe lol I would try this though ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I use a similar recipe for what we call Bengal Eggs but we use loads of Tabasco instead of the chopped chilli, but it's oooooh so yummy! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should try using Tabasco too.. Thank you for the suggestion :)

      Delete

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day