Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Etsy Finds: Suni's Serendipity

Hello Girls,
I'm back after a while with a wonderful Etsy find I wanted to do this post since last month, I couldn't find the time.. but anyway, this time I found this wonderful etsy shop called


Which sells handmade crafts like Crochet, Ribbon work, Hand embroidery & Patchwork. Suni is her owner of "Suni's Serendipity" And the most significant item in her shop are her beautiful doilies.



for me they are eye catching, colourful and I love the small details and the patterns.
and if you take a look at the doily below you'll know what I'm talking about.



I have conversed with her through a few etsy messages and I have to say that she was really sweet and patient with me as I had a few questions regarding etsy to ask. She was really helpful and after reading the customer reviews, I realized that she has a very good customer service at her shop.


This green doily is one of my favourite pieces as I love this earthly green colour very much..


So, Suni's doilies range from $5.00 - $40.00 you can go check out her shop and see all her handmade products by yourself..

I'll be doing more "Etsy finds" posts in the future as I found some wonderful etsy shops with awesome items.. So until then, Have fun


XOXO
Pinkii

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my shop Gaya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day