Today I'm gonna post a recipe which I made up with the help of a basic pudding recipe I found on a nice blog. It's unbelievably easy that I wondered what I've been doing all these years spending on instant pudding mixtures! In fact, the pudding you end up making is far better than the store bought.
Here's the tutorial for the perfect home-made, no-bake, egg-less pudding.
You will need:-
|Corn flour||5 tablespoons|
|Sugar||3 1/2 tablespoons|
|Vanilla/Almond Essence||1 teaspoon|
|Food colouring (optional)||1/2 teaspoon|
How to :-1. Take a medium sized bowl or saucepan and start by adding corn flour, sugar, butter, and mixing them together.
2. Add 1/4 cup milk to the mixture and mix well using a spatula till it turns into a thick, creamy paste.
3. Add vanilla or Almond essence and colouring (I didn't add colouring as I preferred the texture as it is) to the paste and mix again.
4. Now add the rest of the milk, little by little, while mixing.
5. Boil under medium heat and do not stop mixing till the mixture, once again,
becomes really thick, just like a pudding.
6. Move the mixture to a nice glass bowl and let it cool under room temperature.
7. Now you can either chill it in the fridge, or eat it right away!
Serve with jelly, fruits, cake or whatever you like!
When cooling the mixture under room temperature, keep the bowl in another larger bowl filled with water. This speeds up the cooling process.