Nail Art Dotting Tools review from BornPrettyStore

Hey
Recently I got to try the dotting tools from the BornPrettyStore.com and this is what I think about it.

And don't forget to use the coupon PK5X31 
to get 10% off when you buy something ......

The package came very quickly and it arrived safe with no damage to the tools.

As you can see here the ends of the dotting tools are in a shape of a ball and they have different sizes which help us to make dots of any size we want to make

I love the patterns and the colours of the tools as they are pretty and it is very easy to find the size you want as they are in different colours.

Pros:  I absolutely LOVE ths product.
It's very easy to handle.
Easy to make dots of any size
And they can be cleaned very easily with nail polish remover.

Cons: I used ths product for about 2 weeks and find no cons :)

So I give this 5/5 stars

Let's see some of the nail arts I did using the dotting tools.

 

So isn't this an absolutely wonderful product? So if you are a big nail art fan like me I think you SHOULD buy this. Here is the link

XOXO