Bootie Babe cosmetics: A bootie Nail polish

OMG butt shaped nail polish!!! Have you ever seen these before? These polishes are awesome.. I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw the bottle

so, these are the amazing Bootie Babe polished of Boote Babe Cosmetics
They have awesome 12 colors and here's what I got.


They came in a bubble wrapped parcel

These are the colors I got
Bossy Mossy, Lilac Lunatic, Blue Bamboo, and Slinky Pinky







I couldn't take any good pictures of my nails..so these are some pics from another blog (cosmetic sanctuary)
She is wearing the colors Bossy Mossy and Blue Bamboo 

.....................
The polishes have bright colors and they look very good when they are applied on nails. It has it's own glossy look and the formula is so good and super easy to apply, and it dries pretty fast too.

But I find it a bit hard to apply the polish because of it's tiny brush. But It's manageable.
...............................................................................


Finally, I LOVE the bootie babe shades and the polishes.. and I definitely recommend you to buy it as it's only 
$4.00
and specially you MUST have at least one polish as you can be proud to be an owner of this butt shaped
polish bottle


You can display these on the top of your makeup collection.. 

And also, you can gift this to anyone.. because this is fun and unique.

I just can't express how much I love these bottles, so I'm giving 
* * * * *
5 stars
for this amazing and unique polishes..

.......................................
so don't be late.. visit their shop and see the bootieness by yourself

...................................................................................

So What do you think? Do you like them?
Wanna try?